ticket cabinet/C&O groups

Mon Aug 6 12:25:42 EDT 2007

First, Jimmy, in spite of not knowing just when you
asked COHS for info, I'll apologize for you not
receiving a reply. Our staff has plenty of work, but
they are supposed to, and they try to, acknowledge
requests for info and forward such requests to
"experts" for answers, or at least attempts. Now I
don't know who would be our expert on this possible
"ticket cabinet or ???" question, but I will circulate
the picture.

I need to point out the neither of the C&O Yahoo
groups is owned or controlled by the COHS. For
various reasons COHS works with both groups and both
group owners, but has chosen not to have an "official"
COHS internet group. Yes, COHS does use both groups
for announcements of interest to COHS members and
non-members.

And this disclaimer in no way invalidates the
suggestion that the question be put to one of the C&O
lists. The exchange of information on these lists,
and the collective knowledge of the groups, the
willingness to share, and speed with which replies are
done, is, to my mind, one of the best things about the
internet.

Frank Bongiovanni