Boaz Pix

Mon Aug 6 20:53:51 EDT 2007

Jimmy,

Thanks for reminding me. As Home Simpson would say, "Doh!"

But I am curious. Why would a westbound move be terminated at Irving
instead of just continuing on into Roanoke? I am assuming just part of the
train would be cut off there because of tonnage restrictions on Blue Ridge.
But we know what "assume" does--to me, anyway (as my earlier message goes to
prove).

Thanks,

Sam

Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 11:18 PM