Special at Bristol

Thu Aug 9 20:31:18 EDT 2007

That's a good photo Mike! Thanks for sharing it with us. My kids saw the train come through and told me about it. I was at work and didn't get to see it.

And as for speed, I think the freight speed through here is 59. I am sure the passenger speed would be higher, but I don't know just what. But, the President of Norfolk Southern can probably go as fast as he wants to!

Ben Blevins

Andre,

The Special came via Johnson City after laying over in Morristown the night
before. I have no images prior to Bristol but did get up the line to catch
it (by 10 seconds!) at Wyndale when it went by at the fastest speed I have
witnessed on the Bristol line.

Regards,

Mike Pierry, Jr.

Tease your brain--play Clink! Win cool prizes!