Coaling tower at Auvill yard/ Iaeger

Mon Aug 13 02:19:44 EDT 2007

Hello Group,

I am interested in the coaling tower at Auville yard/ Iaeger.
Recent photos posted on other forums show the tower still standing but most
of the apparatus removed.
My interest is what the tower looked like in the mid 1970's as I would like
to model this structure in the time frame mentioned.
Would the Walthers coaling tower be a good starting point for kitbashing or
could other suggestions be made.
me with precious information for my propsed modelling project, attempting to
model sections of this N&W branch in a limited room space.

Many thanks,
Stephen O'Brien
Canberra
Australia

Advertisement: 1000s of Sexy Singles online now at Lavalife
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D29891&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_1000s&_m=EXT