unusual consist

Sat Aug 18 13:13:16 EDT 2007

I have no information on the train, but it sounds like it might be transporting nuclear materials. I saw a similar consist (except with a CSX engine) going through Richmond on CSX several months ago and the cars were labeled DOD.

Nelson Burks
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 11:31 AM
Subject: unusual consist

This morning about 7:15 am an odd train went thru Jonesborough, TN headed west.

Two UP engines an empty flat car, two very unusual cars, a flat car and a Caboose.

The two unusual cars had well protected and or supported cylindrical loads topped with silver caps.

It looked similar to two very large R2-D2's. It's very difficult to take photographs when still in bed and just looking out the window.

Does anyone have any information on this train?

Peter Heimbach-Jonesborough TN