Latest Arrow, convention comments

Sat Sep 15 15:22:10 EDT 2007

Frank--
As the one who helped arrange the speaker, then sat with Mr. Goode at
dinner, and then asked THE question (after making certain he was OK discussing the
topic)...I'd like to thank you for explaining it so clearly. As usual, you
have expressed our thoughts extremely well. There's certainly no downside to
showing courtesy to the former CEO of NS who grew up in Vinton and came up
through the N&W ranks. He's accommodated us in Norfolk on a number of occasions
and remains close to the organization. Hopefully we can grow our
relationship with the Men Who Love Trains.
Bucky