Mr. Dressler

Tue Oct 2 21:04:22 EDT 2007

We are very sorry to hear of Mr. Dressler's passing. My wife and I had the grand opportunity to meet him and his wife at the 1998 Bristol convention. Being at our first and so far only convention, they really made us feel right at home in a new environment. A warm personality that seemed to reach out and hug you. I have always enjoyed his writings more than any one I know. Always a light side to them. I have been writing stories of my rail fanning excursions for some years now, and always try to pattern myself after him. I keep my magazines with his stories separate from the rest. What a great influence, personality, and hard act to follow. In our hearts he shall continue to live. We'll miss you!

Jeff Wood
twlv18japie at earthlink.net

Southern Ohio Railway Enthusiast
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/groups/S_O_R_E/