N&W Postal Car No. 160

Mon Nov 5 23:13:14 EST 2007

Rodney: I have not made any referencxe to the "Color Guide" March 1967
is obviously too early for N&W 160. But look at the "Wabash" cars. It is
not under "postal" cars. 451 to 456 are listed as Baggage & Mail with a
30' RPO. N&W rebuilt it to 60', making it a postal car and gave in
number 160. Jim Nichols