Question About Norfolk Area

Mon Nov 5 23:31:14 EST 2007

Harry ,
I have not heard anything on how the connections is supposed to run , but I will keep my ear to the ground and if i hear anything on it I will advise , but what you said makes good sense especially in refrence to bridge seven.
Take care talk to you soon

Stephen
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: Question About Norfolk Area

Again my error on that part
Your information was on the up-and-up Stephen.
I just wanted to know if you could confirm that
the route selected to serve the new Maersk
facility involved routing traffic via Bowers Hill,
rather than through Boone, or some other way.
I didn't know if they'd settled on building all that
new track. Just think, with the restoration of a couple
of miles east of Algren, NS would have a "just in case
anything happens to Bridge 7" alternative.

Kilby ? I suppose they could build a connection
from the eastward main track to the former
Jarratt District right-of-way in a northwest
direction from the U.S. 58 overpasses that would
avoid any highway realignment.
Harry Bundy