Pocahontas Set

Sat Dec 1 10:07:27 EST 2007

NW Mailing List wrote:

> Weaver Models is in the process of remaking their N&W passenger cars

> in O scale 2 & 3 rail. They have asked the following questions on

> another forum. Would anyone with more complete information than I

> please respond to them?

> Jimmy Lisle

Another thing to pass on to Weaver, and I did when I ordered the 5-car
Arrow set this week, is to offer separate coaches.

I completely understand the 'set' marketing philosophy, but we really
need more coaches.

In a perfect world, they would offer the N&W 5-car set with four coaches
and an obs. Hey, I can dream!

Take care
Bill

--