N&W trading cards

Sat Dec 8 17:25:25 EST 2007

Gordon,

Apparently the N&W did indeed hand out the trading cards as individuals, as I have in my collection 2 cards, one featuring Class J #600, and the other featuring Class S1 #272, I was gave these cards around 1978-79 when I used to hang around the old section house in Marion, VA., they used to give me hats and the old roll out calenders as well.

Gary Price
Making the old N&W safe...one tie at a time