Audio Clip Help

Sun Dec 16 06:33:03 EST 2007

It sounds Great to me.....there was one little part though where the horn was blowing....more than likely when it was right on top of ya....that the horn was clipping my speakers and I have a powered surround sound system for my PC.....but other than that it was awesome....and with the Surround I felt like I was there.

Until Later,
Shawn

I would like an opinion of how this Audio clip sounds and if I should
change something in it. also is the Volume good? It is a Clip of the NS
228 Heading Southbound through Boyce, VA in Nov. of 2006

Here is the link:

http://www.t-51.org/gallery/albums/sounds/228Boyce11112006.mp3

Thanks Gang,
Nathan Sorry--- my PC only plays steam sounds. Ron

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. ________________________________________