Reroute

Fri Dec 21 12:56:34 EST 2007

I have been studying the line reroute on the Cincinnati District in the middle to late 1940's. This was in the area of Peebles, Beaver Pond and Mineral Springs. I have gotten some info from the annual reports CD and from Gary Rolih. A topo map site has old topos of the area from the 19 teens, which show the original route.
While checking the N&W archives, I noticed two articles listed that has info on the reroute.
They are; Vol. 24 #7, 7-1-1946, Improvements on the Cincinnati Line.
Vol. 24 #11, 11-1-1946, Cincinnati Line Improvements Are Underway.
Is it possible to get copies of these two articles to continue my studies?
Are there more articles on the line improvements other than these two?
I have photographed some of the old RoW but plan on documenting the entire section of the old line before the leaves come back out.
Thank you for your time and effort.