a 50th Anniversary tomorrow, December 24th

Mon Dec 24 16:08:46 EST 2007

The Rural Retreat "Christmas Eve" sequence is part of The Fading Giant, available through the Commissary as part of the 5-CD box set.

There is also a single CD version of The Fading Giant. AFAIK that is currently available from the Link Museum.

Both these CDs contain a longer version of the sequence compared to the original LP.

Dave Stephenson

> Subject: Re: a 50th Anniversary tomorrow, December 24th

> Date: Monday, December 24, 2007, 2:59 PM

> Is this particular recording available? My grandfather

> worked at the Rural Retreat station in the 40s and early

> 50s. I would like to obtain a copy. Is this recording

> included in the Link collection available through The

> Commissary?

> Thanks for the info.

> Rick Huddle #3689

-mailing-list/