Camp Cars

Thu Jan 3 18:14:54 EST 2008

Pete,

Indeed, that is what they use. Some look better than others, but I've not been inside them. They are not, as stated on NPR, rebuilt sleepers.

Jeff Sanders
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: Camp Cars

What is NS using for camp cars these days? To the extent that I've seen camp cars in California, they've been "portable" buildings on flat cars.

pete groom