Camp Cars

Sat Jan 5 17:08:06 EST 2008

Bottom line is that I love railroading and I love my job, I was into railfannin' long before I recieved employment from NS. I just hate all the politics (like the camp-car issue) that go along with railroads now.

Those of you that know me, know that I love the ole N&W, and I have a ball working across the system, It is rough sometimes but keeping the ole N&W safe makes me proud, and helps secure it's history from a different point of view. I have a old N&W map at home that I highlight the tracks that I've worked on and it's getting pretty full now.
I appreciate all the support that everyone has spoken, and I enjoy meeting you guys at conventions and trackside.

Gary Price
Keeping the ole N&W safe...One tie at a time

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. ________________________________________
http://list.nwhs.org/pipermail/nw-mailing-list/ I'm with you Gary, as long as I'm able to remember those mallets hiballing up and down the line, there'll always be the ole N & W. Ron H.