The Cost Savings of Steam Today.

Mon Jan 14 18:25:47 EST 2008

_____

Sent: Monday, 14 January, 2008 2:49 PM
To: NW Mailing List
Subject: Re: The Cost Savings of Steam Today.

.

None of them want to tell you what you can and can't drive, but the "Fed's"
do; none of them want to tell you what you can say and when you can say it,
but the "Fed's" do; none of them want to tell you what you can eat or not
eat, but the "Fed's" do (if I want to eat trans fats, that's my business);
none of them want to tell you where and when you can smoke, but the "Fed's"
do (secondhand smoke has not been proven to be harmful, just unpleasant) . .
.

Ed King

Second hand smoke has been proven harmful.

If you let all these "Barons" have the run of the land with no control you
won't have to worry about smoking and fats, the pollution they contribute to
the air and water will kill you first.

Just look at the mess in WV from the wonderful coal barons. Check out how
they do not wish to continue to provide medical insurance to you if you get
sick and how many millions the top dogs collect.

There has to be a balance and the Feds, despite the things that are not done
perfectly is some protection from the wonders of a full free enterprise
system.

Lets read and study the report on the cost savings of steam and not fill the
list with our political slants as I have just done.

Peter Heimbach