Model Railroad Open House

Tue Jan 29 01:33:08 EST 2008

Jim,
Please provide your off-list e-mail address.

Dick Merrill, Stafford, VA

Date: 2008/01/27 Sun PM 02:37:27 CST
Subject: Model Railroad Open House

All, I will be hosting my annual open house of my model railroad on Saturday, February 2, 2008, from 6 pm to 10 pm, following the Timonium train show. An outdated web page of the layout can be found at:http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/rdaniels2/ Directions will be available at the show from the folks at the Pro Custom Hobbies table. For those not attending the show, but who would like to attend the open house, contact me off list for directions. Jim BrewerGlenwood MD