N&W Mollie article

Wed Jan 30 04:05:31 EST 2008

A long while back there was an article in one of the main railroad magazines (I am thinking it might have been "Railfan and Railroad") that dealt with the N&W 4-8-0s, and with what lines some engines were sold to (i.e.: HPT&D) after their use by the N&W was over. Does anyone remember what magazine that was? I have tried to do a search at the Model Raiload Magazine Index but it turned up nothing at all on the engines.

Any help would be appreciated!!!

jerry
<jmlaboda2 at yahoo.com>

Passenger Car Photo Indexes - UPDATED 9/13/07 WITH 7273 NEW LINKS ADDED!!!
<http://trainweb.org/passengercars/>

N-scale Passenger Car User's Guide
<http://trainweb.org/passengercars/UsersGuide.htm>

Appreciate Freedom??? Thank a Veteran!!!