N&W Mollie article

Wed Jan 30 18:11:05 EST 2008

Wasn't their a brief article in a recent Trains about the Ms,
focussing on the loco at Strassburg(?)? I believe that it was
written by a contributor to this list.

pete groom
On Jan 30, 2008, at 11:18 AM, NW Mailing List wrote:

There is an article in an older ARROW written by Tom Dressler called
the “Traveling Mollie” that discussed the M’s that went to other
owners. I think it was around 1998. The “Traveling Mollie” was
the cover for that issue.

Gary Rolih

Secretary N&WHS