N&W Mollie article

Thu Jan 31 10:04:35 EST 2008

Jim Blackstock has all the info about thse M's that went to other roads. My next comment goes beyond what you asked for, but there was an article in the Sept/Oct 2006 The Arrow about the history of the Class M's.

Bud Jeffries
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 2:18 PM
Subject: RE: N&W Mollie article

There is an article in an older ARROW written by Tom Dressler called the "Traveling Mollie" that discussed the M's that went to other owners. I think it was around 1998. The "Traveling Mollie" was the cover for that issue.

Gary Rolih

Secretary N&WHS