1908 - Caboose on the Jump

Fri Feb 8 07:31:32 EST 2008

Don,
I should have mentioned that the last sentence was as printed in the
paper. Does appear that something was lost by the time it got printed. For
the curious, I attached a gif file of this section of article. This is the
typical quality of print these newspaper clippings are transcribed from.

I don't know much about newspaper technology, but assume that in 1908
they was still using lead type hand set?

- Roger Link