Dry Branch Virginia

Sat Mar 15 11:33:57 EDT 2008

Just if any of you on the group are wondering..I have one of the "WATER" signs from Dry Branch, found it while I was working a work train back in the 80's.

Chuck Akers
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2008 10:02 PM
Subject: Re: Dry Branch Virginia

Chuck,
Checking the N&W photos at VT turned up one decent view of the twin
water tanks at Dry Branch with a house across the tracks from the tanks
(river side).

http://spec.lib.vt.edu/imagebase/norfolksouthern/full/ns3087.jpeg

- Roger Link