Riverton and Charlestown

Thu Mar 20 09:05:40 EDT 2008

Dick:

Much thanks. Now .... when did the towers CLOSE,
please if someone might know? I had heard that the
Charlestown TOWER's call sign and name was "BO Tower"
so that call fits but the depot was a mile or two
south and would have had a different set of call
letters, I presume? Same for Riverton Jct. I had read
that the tower was RV but in this case the tower and
depot were close together, at least until 1954-ish
when RV and FK (Front Royal were combined a few miles
south.

Thanks for your help, however I was wandering a bit
deeper in the research end.

Bob Cohen