FM Trainmasters

Wed Mar 19 23:35:01 EDT 2008

My apologies and belated thanks to you, Jimmy, for initiating this lively discussion!

Even though I was around during that time period, there have been many people who have been members, and thus contributors to "TT", especially N&W/NS folks, who have moved on for various reasons, and have taken this kind of info with them. So, unless they are now on this Mailing List, what they knew is most likely lost forever.

I agree completely that saving all the info we can will be a joy to future historians. I know what pleasure it brings me just to find some little "nugget" (to borrow from Gordon) from the past. In fact, it is often the smallest and most obscure details that fascinate me the most.

Keep the questions ... and the answers ... coming. We all have a lot to learn.

Jeff
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: FM Trainmasters