Virginian Elect. Photo 6

Sun Mar 30 17:32:56 EDT 2008

As stated before, the Electric Railroaders' Association of New York has produced a series of CD's with copyrighted images from the ERA's Sprague Library depicting electric streetcars, interurbans, and locomotives. The attached photo is the sixth one on the VGN that I have posted from the Deep South Traction, Part 1 CD.

The attached photo from that CD was taken of EL-2B No. 128 on 7/18/56 according to the file name. The location where this photo was made needs to be documented. My guess is that the train was westbound and that the photographer was standing on the secondary road bridge just west of Oney Gap Tunnel about a mile east of Princeton yard. Any confirmation or correction?

Gordon Hamilton