Me and My Arrow

Tue Apr 1 08:34:10 EDT 2008

The publisher shot Arrows into the mail,
destined for mailboxes from here to Wales.
Some showed up quickly and were greeted with glee,
others lamented, "Why not me?"
Folks felt compelled to report on their mail,
Shouting with glee or continuing to wail.
The board members said the USPS in any season
deliveres the issues without rhyme or reason.
They assured all concerned about getting what's theirs
that if necessary they would extend a subscription to their heirs.
Railroad discussion, the reason for the list,
because of the "Me too" posts almost ceased to exist.
So please, if you must lament about your missing Arrow,
keep your receiving address quite narrow,
send direct to the board members your email cussin',
and let the list get back to some good N&W discussion.

Bruce, the curmudegon in Blacksburg (where I haven't recived my Arrow yet,
but life goes on)