Fw: [VirginianRailwayEnthusiasts] Virginian Elect. Photo 7

Fri Apr 4 21:25:03 EDT 2008

Upon further comparison of Photo 7 with the other photo that I referred to, I realized that they were taken at different times, because the latter had some snow on the ground. Accordingly, please disregard my speculation about a turnout exaggerating the number of rails, as well as the date and locomotive number that I gave.

I apologize for this oversight on my part.

Gordon Hamilton