Jarrell Greever

Mon Apr 7 22:57:58 EDT 2008

I'm extremely saddened to hear this news; like most of the N&WHS family,
I've lost a personal friend. His love for the N&W and his application of
his talents to the benefit of all of us was monumental.

He fought a list of afflictions that would have killed about three lesser
men, and did so with great optimism and fortitude.

He has laid his burden down - God rest his soul.

Ed King