H. Reid Photo Collection

Tue Apr 8 10:04:25 EDT 2008

Bill is correct, I bought several boxes of prints at Gaithersburg,
small prints, large prints, contact sheets, a whole mix as well as
some timetables and such from his collection. The folks from Old
Dominion were quite nice and helpful to Ginny. They made sure the
check I wrote was to her, not anyone else. As far as the Old Dominion
folks knew, his negatives were supposed to go to Elon, but nothing
had been done at that point.

Ken Miller