N & WHS 2008 convention]

Thu Apr 17 13:59:03 EDT 2008

Dear Gordon Hamilton,

Thanks for the corrections.
The information we sent was as it was given us by the maker of the model
who has since passed away. Looks like I need to replace the signage on the
train!
I have included a picture of the model as an attachment this time.

Gale E. Martin, Director
Marion County Historical Society
169 E. Church St.
Marion, OH 43302