Where is this?

Sat May 10 21:58:09 EDT 2008

NW Mailing List wrote:

> After taking a second look I realized how much better it looks without

> the new art museum....

It hardly takes a second look to realize that. IMHO, that building is
the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Perhaps, in the right setting, it
might be decent, but it is entirely out of place in downtown Roanoke.
It seems to me that the architect was just trying to make a name for
him/herself, rather than trying to design a building that would look
good and fit well with its surroundings.

Kenneth Rickman