Shenandoah Junction

Thu May 15 14:45:52 EDT 2008

My guess is that camp cars would be set on the former interchange tracks.
The switch for these tracks is at the Shenandoah Jct Road crossing. I have
sent a message to someone who does more railfanning there than I do. Will
let you know if I am wrong.

Shenandoah Junction is so small there is no chance of getting lost there.
Practically the whole place is within sight of one railroad or the other.

--Rick Morrison