Roanoke Rail Camera

Fri May 16 19:21:50 EDT 2008

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 4:27 PM, Walt wrote:

> Parallels works great to run Windows if you have an Intel Mac!!

Two operating systems, five different browsers, and some Sony plug-in later,
I can see the live view. Yeah, it was via Parallels on my MacBook Pro. The
live camera is a nice touch, but it would be nice if it did not require just
Microsquish to see it.

On a positive note, I've got Henry Dralle's audio feed up via iTunes, to go
along with the picture. ATCS Monitor is running on the Windows side so I
can see what's lined up to pass in front of the camera. All in all, pretty
neat. Henry's web site is http://kednhed.googlepages.com/home where one can
find out about his live radio feed and the ATCS program.

Bruce in Blacksburg