Vol.24 #2 Division of Divisions

Sun Jun 1 10:27:36 EDT 2008

Jimmy,

Thanks for the comment. I am aware of latter-day districts, but my historical sources did not contain information on them. Also, I had all that I could handle just digesting the info on changes in divisions.

Gordon Hamilton

Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2008 11:48 PM
Subject: Vol.24 #2 Division of Divisions

Gordon,
Divisions were divided into Districts. The Shenandoah Division was divided into the Roanoke District (Roanoke to Shenandoah), the Hagerstown District (Shenandoah to Hagerstown) and the Winston-Salem District (Roanoke to Winston-Salem).
Jimmy Lisle