Strange Accident

Mon Jun 2 22:17:15 EDT 2008

Unfortunally they will probley sue the railroad and WIN. That is another
reason the railroad chases everybody and we fans get caught up in it.
If a guy was there taking pictures he probley would have warned the dumb
girls that a train was coming. The train crew should SUE the girls for
stress. It is amazing how stupid people can be.
K. Borg

In a message dated 6/2/2008 9:30:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,