frequencies for scanner

Tue Jun 3 14:21:44 EDT 2008

Dana: The hassle with frequencies is that they do change over time. One
must keep his list and his scanner up to date with the railroad and railroad
operation changes. Try http://www.newyorkrailroads.com/radio/ and view
his other links too. You will note that not every list is comprehensive nor
do the lists agree on what is what. The Conrail split up and the reforming
of operating districts as the CR tracks were integrated into the various
systems did make for some changes. But, searching on the internet "railroad
radio frequencies" turned up a host of websites.

Note that we put the employee timetable map of the Sandusky Line on the
Convention website as well as in the Marion article in the ARROW- "you
cain't tell the players without a program!" Bring a copy of the map with
you to be able to interpret the radio calls.

Gary Rolih

_____