Strange Accident

Tue Jun 17 00:43:29 EDT 2008

Yep, I was on that train. It was being towed by one of Suzy-Q's brand
new oversize
diesels. The pilot plow had to be cut off to move the loco.

And here where I'm a volunteer EMT we've had several suicide by train in
the last couple years.
The classic was when the dispatcher asked if the engineer could move the
train, the engineer
replied that the question should have been was he capable of moving a
train after what he'd
just seen.

And we won't even talk about the paramedic that had to crawl under the
train to pronounce
the guy.

Tom Cosgrove

--