NWHS 2008 Convention

Sat Jun 28 12:01:34 EDT 2008

Very few entries in model contests. Some went with one entry, others with
two (caboose had four, I think). No entries in freight car or steam
locomotive. Presentations were good. I did not take Bellevue tour, so cannot
comment. Marion station was a treat, and lots of trains to see. We missed
you (and a number of others we expected to see - mostly Ohio people). BTW -
Bristol was 1998. Jim Nichols