Framed N&W scenery pictures for offices

Tue Aug 19 02:17:02 EDT 2008

Hello, all:

About a month ago, I promised to provide snapshots of three framed N&W scenery pictures. Do any of these have an official name? Does anyone know if a listing of these has been prepared?

http://www.railwaymailservicelibrary.org/ebay/08072711.jpg
http://www.railwaymailservicelibrary.org/ebay/08072712.jpg
http://www.railwaymailservicelibrary.org/ebay/08072713.jpg

The photos have been taken at odd angles to reduce the glare and reflections from the glass covering them. If anyone has duplicate pre-1956 views similar to the first one but at other locations, I'm willing to swap for one of the two diesel views. The Boyce, Virginia, agency closed before dieselization, so scenes similar to the first one with distant freight train views are preferred. Newly-produced pictures are not of interest to me for this purpose.

Good night and good morning,

Frank