A Note of thanks: Re: Photo Archive Resource and a Mystery

Fri Aug 29 12:00:28 EDT 2008

I would like to thank Bruce in Blacksburg for posting the picture of the Spec Mine Tipple. I would also like to thank Jim Blackstock for his reply to the post because for some reason I had initially passed over Bruce's original post and it made me go back and look at the photo.
I have always wondered how the two concrete forms north of the cannery building tied into the Tomato Cannery and now the mystery is solved. They didn't at all. They were a part of the Spec Mine Tipple.

Thanks again guys.
Jimmy Lisle