Rail Road on TV - set the TiVo

Sun Sep 14 10:35:13 EDT 2008

Hi Railroaders :

I have been told (my a CSX exec at church) that Good Morning America (ABC TV
- 7 to 9 am EDT) will be doing railroad specials starting this week (9/15).

On 9/15 the program will begin in Harpers Ferry, WV on a special CSX train
equipped with satellite links so the entire program will be done onboard
enroute to Union Station in Washington, DC (on the old B&O Metropolitan Sub).

Each day will feature a different location.

Enjoy,
Terry Marshall,
Hagerstown, MD