Blue Paint?

Sat Oct 11 08:30:45 EDT 2008

Dave,

The blue paint indicates the location of a blue flag mounted between the
rails, or possibly the last point at which a car will clear an adjacent
track and still allow a blue flag to be mounted. I'm assuming these
marks were in a yard of some sort?

Kenneth Rickman

Kenneth Rickman - krickman1 at carolina.rr.com
Salisbury, NC

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer!