Signal replacement on Valley Line

Sun Nov 16 20:50:22 EST 2008

"I take Wilda is getting a Hold out for when train are working there at Hershey, Nibco, Alcoa, that northbound main line trains can come up and hold there at Wilda in stead of holding back clean over the hill at Lofton?"

That's right Nathan. I don't have any idea when the signal will be put in service. I appears that it won't be too far in the future as there is a backhoe beside the existing signal. We operating employees are always the last ones to know.
Jimmy