n&w 614

Wed Nov 19 16:48:47 EST 2008

The topic comes up all the time at a lot of tables. None that matter.
I will have to agree with Ed.King. Not in your lifetime. But theirs always
Hope. That's what are politicians are always telling us!

Larry Evans
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 12:53 PM
Subject: RE: n&w 614

Hi Ed,

I heard a bit of a different story and have watched them move her and keep her bearings lubed. I was told by those same employees that the topic was on the table.

I am Just curious how you formed your statement "not in your lifetime."

Christopher J. Bunsey

EX TWA, Current CAL

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY

This e-mail message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and contains confidential and/or privileged material.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, copying, or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, kindly notify the sender, and then delete it from your system.