James N Gillum

Thu Nov 27 07:01:55 EST 2008

We would like to add our sincere condolences to Jim Gilliam's family on their sad loss.
The NWHS members and Committee have also lost their key founder member and the naming of the archives in Jim's name is a fitting and lasting tribute.
Thanksgiving wishes to all
Richard and Ann Hood UK
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 12:26 PM
Subject: James N Gillum

I am sorry to report that past NWHS president Jim Gillum passed away last night. His family reports that he did not suffer and was in no pain.

Jim had been fighting ALS - a degenerative muscle disease and was recently diagnosed with an aggressive brain tumor.

NWHS has lost one of its giants.

Ron Davis