Thomas Dressler article

Thu Dec 18 17:06:56 EST 2008

I don't know if this article was ever on the internet (shouldn't be due to
copyrights) but I have negatives of the 382 on the Abingdon. Not near the
water tank, though. Gary Rolih Cincinnati Talk to me at info at nwhs.org

_____

Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 9:32 AM
To: nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org
Subject: Thomas Dressler article

I am searching for an on-line copy of the article "Norfolk & Western's
Remarkable 4-8-0s" written by Thomas D. Dressler. My major interest in this
article is to obtain a scan or copy of the photo found on page 4 captioned
"On the Abingdon Branch in June 1956, the 382 is about to pass a water tank
at West Jefferson, N.C., the south end of the line. Photo John Krause"

It appears that this article was published 8/1995 in Rail Fan magazine.

R.D. Williams

Jefferson, NC 28640