Cinder Bottom, etc.

Sat Jan 3 20:30:21 EST 2009

The hotel behind the Mountaineer Hotel was the Musick (spelling?) Hotel. Many years ago a Roanoke Chapter NRHS excursion train laid overnight in Williamson. By the time my wife and I made our reservations, the Mountaineer was full so we and a number of others overflowed to the Musick. The room was fairly bare, but squeaky clean. Even my wife said so, and she is so particular it's amazing she ended up with me.

Gordon Hamilton
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 11:10 AM
Subject: Re: Cinder Bottom, etc.