Voyages

Wed Jan 7 06:19:55 EST 2009

History International ran their "Voyages" again this morning (4:00 to 5:00 AM) I always enjoy watching it -- 3rd time for me --  50 years of steam locomotives, well narrated by Ed King and interviews with OWL, Steve Lee, Smith, and others depicting the design and operation of the nations most powerful steam locomotives, and wraping it up with our favorate N & W outlasting them all with the best design engineers tweaking the last ounce of power out of an excellent machine -- THE STEAM LOCOMOTIVE !! Ron H.