Four Wheel Buckeye Trucks

Sun Jan 11 20:41:12 EST 2009

Those are the ones! Wonder how many of them they had?

Dave, I don't know when Robert E Lee highway was widened in Bristol, but the Bristol-Abingdon highway (US11) was three lanes before Pearl Harbor . . .

EdKing
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: Four Wheel Buckeye Trucks

I've noticed those trucks on that N&W boxcar a while back. They look to me like Allied Full Cushion trucks. Check out this link : http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/nw/nw48811.jpg. Looks like the same style as on the video. Hate to change the subject, but Mr. King do you remember when Robert E. Lee Highway was widened from 2 lanes to 3 in Bristol? Thanks all, Dave G.